|Building Front Elevation|
Ground Floor Plan :
|4000 Sq ft ground floor plan|
First Floor Plan :
|4000 Sqft first-floor plan|
Unit-A and Unit-B are in the same areas and the same plans.
- Unit-A and Unit-B nare by the stair room.
- There is one master bedroom, one common bedroom, one kitchen, one dining room in their units.
- The master bedroom has one attached bathroom and attached balcony.
- This master bedroom area is 175. 5 square feet of length 14 feet 5 inches and width 12 feet 2 inches.
- The attached bathroom area is 28 sq ft of length 7 feet and width 4 feet.
- The attached balcony width 3 feet 6 inches and length 9 feet 6 inches.
- The common bedroom area is 142 square feet of width 11 feet 7 inches and length 12 feet 2 inches.
- The common bedroom has an attached balcony whois width 3 feet 1 inch and length 9 feet 3 inches.
- The dining room area is 196 square feet of length 15 feet 5 inches and width 12 feet 9 inches.
- The kitchen room area is 45 square feet of width 7 feet 4 inches and length 7 feet 6 inches.
- This kitchen has attached a balcony whois width 2 feet 6 inches and length 7 feet 4 inches.
Unit-C and Unit-D are in the same areas and the same plans.
- Drawing room with dining area 290 sq ft of length 18 feet and width 15 feet. it's available space.
- Kitchen area 55 sq ft of length 7 feet 6 inches and width 7 feet 4 inches.
- Living room area 65 sq ft of length 10 feet 3 inches and width 6 feet 7 inches.
- Master bedroom area 175. 5 square feet of length 14 feet 5 inches and width 12 feet 2 inches.
- Common bedroom area 140 square feet of length 12 feet 2 inches and width 11 feet 7 inches.
Front Elevation :